Reviving the GATORHEAD Regatta for Nov. 8th, 2003

  • Battoe
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 13, 2003
      Gainesville Area Rowing is considering reviving the GATORHEAD Regatta
      this Fall. It will be held on the St. Johns River in Palatka on Nov.
      8th if there is enough interest. (This Gatorchaser Regatta will not be
      held this year). The GATORHEAD will be brought to you by the same folks
      who put on the CREW CLASSIC and be at the same venue. It will be a
      5,000 meter Head Race starting up-stream and finishing at the same
      finish line as the Crewclassic.

      Coaches/Boosters - If you are interested, please send me an e-mail at
      battoe@... concerning your level of interest or intention to
      attend. We will judge from your replies whether to begin planning.
      Hope to hear from you soon.

      Larry Battoe
      GATORHEAD Regatta Committee

      PS If your team has the GATORHEAD trophy, please let me know.
    • Ezra Simmons
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 14, 2003
        THE GATORCHASER REGATTA IS NOT CANCELLED. I SUGGEST YOU CHECK YOUR
        INFORMATION BEFORE POSTING SOMETHING.
        WE HOPE TO SEE EVERYBODY AGAIN THIS YEAR!!

        Check the FSRA website at: http://www.FloridaRowing.org