web site info updated

  • Brice Crossley
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 21 6:36 AM
      This is a busy time for regatta communication. We will try to keep all current info posted online.

      Recently, we have corrected the directions to the Tampa bypass race site and posted the lastest scholastic champs race schedule. Both links can be found on the FSRA Regatta schedule page.

      Many are asking for the youth champs entry packages. Sorry, but they have not yet been sent. But as many of you have told us, "the check is in the mail." You should be receiving the youth champs info shortly via email.

      Thanks for your understanding and patience.

      Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com