MIAMI INTERNATIONAL REGATTA

  • raulrow@aol.com
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 2 8:11 PM
      Dear Coaches

      Attached you will find the final schedule for the event, please review for corrections.

      Please Note:

      1. Coaches and Coxes meeting will be on Friday April 4th at 6:00 PM at the MRC boathouse only scratches will be accepted at the meeting no exceptions.

      2. No points will be given to B boats.

      3. Some coaches have asked if they can come down on Thursday night, that would be fine but the gate will close at 7:00 PM and there will not be any security you will be at your own risk, the gate will open Friday at 5:30 AM.

      4. Traffic pattern will be posted at the results board it will be enforced for Friday practice, please make sure your coxes know and stick to the traffic pattern.

      5. Please remember to have your boats in good shape we will be doing spot checks for bow balls and safety foot release.

      I hope that all of you have a safe trip into Miami and help us run a safe and smooth regatta.

      Row Hard

      Raul Arellano

    • raulrow@aol.com
      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 12, 2005
        Coaches

        Attached please find the packet for the 32nd Annual Miami International Regatta. Good luck in your 2005 season!!!

        Row Fast

        Raul Arellano
        Regatta Director
      • Jeff Allen
        Message 3 of 9 , Feb 16, 2005
          FSRA members: Looking for a lightweight women's 4 to rent for use in the Mar
          6th Miami regatta for the Rowing Assoc. of Naples youth team. Please let me
          know if you can help out this developing program. Thanks, Jeff Allen