MIAMI INTERNATIONAL REGATTA
- Dear Coaches
Attached you will find the final schedule for the event, please review for corrections.
1. Coaches and Coxes meeting will be on Friday April 4th at 6:00 PM at the MRC boathouse only scratches will be accepted at the meeting no exceptions.
2. No points will be given to B boats.
3. Some coaches have asked if they can come down on Thursday night, that would be fine but the gate will close at 7:00 PM and there will not be any security you will be at your own risk, the gate will open Friday at 5:30 AM.
4. Traffic pattern will be posted at the results board it will be enforced for Friday practice, please make sure your coxes know and stick to the traffic pattern.
5. Please remember to have your boats in good shape we will be doing spot checks for bow balls and safety foot release.
I hope that all of you have a safe trip into Miami and help us run a safe and smooth regatta.
Attached please find the packet for the 32nd Annual Miami International Regatta. Good luck in your 2005 season!!!
- FSRA members: Looking for a lightweight women's 4 to rent for use in the Mar
6th Miami regatta for the Rowing Assoc. of Naples youth team. Please let me
know if you can help out this developing program. Thanks, Jeff Allen
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Saturday, February 12, 2005 9:14 AM
Subject: [FSRA] MIAMI INTERNATIONAL REGATTA
> Attached please find the packet for the 32nd Annual Miami International
> Regatta. Good luck in your 2005 season!!!
> Row Fast
> Raul Arellano
> Regatta Director
> Check the FSRA website at: http://www.FloridaRowing.org
> Yahoo! Groups Links