OUR SIMPLE RULES

  • Bram Fowler
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 12 8:29 AM
      Coaches.
      The rules we voted on for racing this season are very simple.
      YOU ARE EITHER A CLUB, i.e.. your rowers come from 2 or more schools.
      OR YOU ARE A SCHOOL, i.e.. all of your rowers go to the same school.

      ROWERS MAY EITHER ROW FOR A CLUB OR A SCHOOL IN OUR SPRING SEASON.

      To make that more simple.
      IF YOU ROW FOR A CLUB AT ANY SPRING REGATTA YOU ARE NOT ELIGIBLE TO ROW FOR
      A SCHOOL AT THE SCHOLASTIC STATE CHAMPIONSHIP REGATTA ON APRIL 25th.

      IF YOU ARE ROWING FOR A SCHOOL AND DO NOT ATTEND THAT SCHOOL YOU ARE MAKING
      THAT SCHOOL A CLUB, AND THE SCHOOL WILL NOT BE ELIGIBLE TO ROW AT THE
      SCHOLASTIC STATE CHAMPIONSHIP REGATTA ON APRIL 25th.

      IF YOU BREAK ANY OF THESE RULES YOU ARE CHEATING.

      Bram Fowler
      President FSRA.