Web site and email

  • Crossley-1, Brice
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 27, 2002
      Please note that all pages have been updated to reflect decisions may at the coach's meeting.

      Still needed:
      - regatta schedule - final date for Brevard Champs. I believe all other dates and links are listed correctly including fall regattas and clinics listed under the master and club schedule link.
      - current contact info for - Belen, Miami Beach, Pine Crest, Sarasota Rowing Club, Sarasota Scullers, and anybody else who sees a problem.

      Coming Soon - Youth Champ rules

      As always, please don't be shy in telling me about typos, updates and corrections.

      Reminder!! All new FSRA email memberships and all messages sent to FSRA yahoo groups are monitored. All that means is I have to approve them before anything happens. How this effects you is your email to FSRA may not be routed immediately. Based on when you sent the message and when I check for new messages, there may be a delay of a day or two, especially on weekends.

      I plan to remove this message monitor feature during the spring racing season when messaging gets more urgent, but it will remain in place in the mean time to minimize virus attacks and junk mail.

      Thanks, Brice.