Melbourne Head of the Bullfrog Questionnaire

  • Matt Kaminski
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 18, 2002
      We have heard from several organizations about our head race and would like feedback from any others that are interested in our head race.

      As with all programs we are beginning to get organized and would like to get an idea about how many people are considering attending our event.

      Date:    November 16th
      Location:    Canal 54 - Brevard/Indian River county border
      Events:    Varsity, JV 8's and 4's. Youth 1X & 2X

      If the organization votes to return to senior / junior format then we will follow that.

      Thanks for your time,

      Matt Kaminski
      Melbourne High School