Re: [FSRA] Rower Coach from South Africa will visit

  • aldoberti@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2000
      Dear Mr. Burnand:
      We have a very small club and a few rowers. We are training
      to compete in the USRA Club national regatta August 3-6 in Syracuse.
      I would like to be able to contact you if and when you come to Florida. We
      are located in Miami. My phone is (305) 324 0385.
      Aldo F. Berti, M.D.
    • Crossley-1, Brice
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 1, 2000
        Please be advised that until Mr. Burnand joins our FSRA egroup, he will not
        be getting FSRA egroup messages.