FWD: Sanford Regatta

  • dankemp
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 15, 2001
      >===== Original Message From dankemp <dankemp@...> =====
      Thanks to all the coaches who brought crews out to the first annual Head of
      Lake Monroe. It was a great day of racing. Congratulations to those teams
      that medaled, and to OARS for taking home the all-points trophy. The results
      are posted on Row2k.com if you haven't seen them yet. We are hoping to
      include more teams next year.
      Thanks,
      Dan Kempinger

      >===== Original Message From Brice Crossley <BriceCrossley@...> =====
      >Anybody have a current mailing address for EHS?
      >
      >Anybody know if MAST, Miami Beach, Halifax RC still have youth teams, and if
      >so, please send me contact info for them.
      >
      >Thanks for all the updates so far.
      >Brice.

      >Send a cool gift with your E-Card
      >http://www.bluemountain.com/giftcenter/