First Coast Head Race

  • Ted Riedeburg
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 20, 2012
    Greetings Coaches and Competitors,

    You are all cordially invited to attend this year's First Coast Head Race in Jacksonville, FL on October 13th!

    Attached is a flyer with some information.  You can also visit Regatta Central to check out this year's event list and download the regatta information packet.

    Registration opens on August 26th.

    Stanton River Bank will also be taking a trailer up to Head of the Charles, so please let me know if you would like us to help you with the transport of your shells.  One option is to race at FCHR, then leave your shells with us after the regatta.

    Regards,

    --
    Ted Riedeburg - Head Coach
    Stanton-River Bank Rowing

  • Oli Rosenbladt
    Message 2 of 5 , Aug 27, 2014
    Begin forwarded message:

    From: Gary Marra <garyjmarra@...>
    Date: August 27, 2014, 5:07:29 PM EDT
    To: president@...
    Cc: Tess Durant <tessdurant@...>, Hitchcock <sthitchcock@...>
    Subject: First Coast Head Race

    Oli,

    I have attached two documents with information about the First Coast Head Race. I would like to send these out to the FSRA members, but I am not yet a part of the email list. Would you be willing to pass this information along for us?

    Thank you!

    Gary Marra
  • Brett Tillotson
    Message 3 of 5 , Oct 10, 2016

      Coaches,

      First Coast Head Race will take place this Saturday. Due to Hurricane Matthew we've extended the deadline to this Wednesday. Please email me with any concerns.

      Chris Register
      Srbrowingcoach@...

    • Paul Mokha
      Message 4 of 5 , Aug 23, 2017

        SATURDAY, OCTOBER 14, 2017

        3 BRIDGES, 2 RIVERS, 1 HECKUVA RACE!

        Experience the First Coast Head Race, the oldest head race in Florida. This annual regatta is held in Jacksonville on the St. Johns and Arlington Rivers.  The 4.8 kilometer course is an excellent experience and prep for the Head of the Charles,  with 3 bridges and 3 turns.

      • Stanton River Bank
        Message 5 of 5 , Sep 19, 2017

          We hope that you and your families have been able to take the time to recover after Hurricane Irma.  SRB Rowing was fortunate enough to experience minimal damage, and is excited to announce that the First Coast Head Race will go on as planned on Saturday, October 14th in Jacksonville, FL.  This regatta is a great way to kick off head race season, and for masters rowers, it's the first race of the FMRA points series.

          So we can adequately prepare, please reply to Marley@... and let us know if you're planning to attend.

          Registration is now open on Regatta Central, and will close on October 7th.  More information about the event can be found in the information packet and on Regatta Central (links provided below).  Please reach out to us if you have any questions or concerns, and we look forward to seeing you!

          Regatta Information Packet:

          https://stantonriverbankrowing.wildapricot.org/resources/Documents/race%20packet2017.pdf

          Regatta Central:

          https://www.regattacentral.com/regatta/entries/?job_id=5371&org_id=0