First Coast Head Race

  • Ted Riedeburg
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 20 8:40 AM
    Greetings Coaches and Competitors,

    You are all cordially invited to attend this year's First Coast Head Race in Jacksonville, FL on October 13th!

    Attached is a flyer with some information.  You can also visit Regatta Central to check out this year's event list and download the regatta information packet.

    Registration opens on August 26th.

    Stanton River Bank will also be taking a trailer up to Head of the Charles, so please let me know if you would like us to help you with the transport of your shells.  One option is to race at FCHR, then leave your shells with us after the regatta.

    Regards,

    --
    Ted Riedeburg - Head Coach
    Stanton-River Bank Rowing

  • Oli Rosenbladt
    Message 2 of 2 , Aug 27 6:24 PM
    Begin forwarded message:

    From: Gary Marra <garyjmarra@...>
    Date: August 27, 2014, 5:07:29 PM EDT
    To: president@...
    Cc: Tess Durant <tessdurant@...>, Hitchcock <sthitchcock@...>
    Subject: First Coast Head Race

    Oli,

    I have attached two documents with information about the First Coast Head Race. I would like to send these out to the FSRA members, but I am not yet a part of the email list. Would you be willing to pass this information along for us?

    Thank you!

    Gary Marra