Halifax Summer Regatta

  • Powersq@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 20, 2012
      As per request, I have moved the mixed Jr novice 4+ to earlier in the day.  I realize that this is not a typical junior boat, but it gives kids an extra race opportunity, as well as letting them see how the other half rows, lol!

      The Mixed Jr. Novice 4+ has been moved to 9:30, right after the mixed Master 4+, so your juniors can double in the men's jr. novice 4+ in the afternoon.

      Christine
      386 478-9636