Fwd: US Junior Team Cox Coach to give Cox Clinic: Orlando, FL 1/15/2012

  • Dan Newman
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2012
      The FSRA Coxswain Clinic will be cancelled based for this season. I apologize for the dual messages.

      Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2011 13:15:06 -0500
      From: laura@...
      To: lauransimon@...

      Foundation for Rowing Education

      is partnering with UCF Women's Rowing to present:

      gold medal picture

      Quick Links

      How to Sign Up
      Click the "Register Now" button above and go to the "Camps and Clinics" tab.
      Audio spots are limited so register today!
      Partners:

      US Rowing Logo

      Coxing Clinic:

      Sharpen Your
       Skills

      Safety, Steering, Motivation, Practice Management, Racing Skills & Team Work

      Laura Simon, Jr National Team Coxswain Coach and co-author of The Coxswain Encyclopedia will be in Orlando, FL to offer a clinic on Sharpening Your Skills.
      Watch & Listen:
      To audio from the top JR Coxswains in the US and watch video on improving your docking skills.
      WHERE?

      UCF's Lake Pickett Boathouse

      Orlando, FL

      Directions: HERE
      Coxswain Clinic: Sharpen Your Skills

      Date:  Sunday
                  Jan. 15, 2012

      Time: 9am to 3pm

      Note: Participants must attend skills clinic to be eligible for audio review.

      COST:  $85 Skills Clinic  (includes lunch)

      Questions regarding the Coxswain Clinics can be sent to laura@....  Thank you for your interest in coxing education.
      Save 25%
      This coupon is good for 25% off the retail value of, From Racks to Racing, The Coxswain Encyclopedia.  Restricted to one coupon per participant.  Please cut this out and present it with a check (made out to The Foundation for Rowing Education) or cash in the amount of $26.25 (25% off the retail price) on the day of your clinic.  Please note: books may be mailed to you depending on inventory levels.

      Offer Valid at Orlando Clinic ONLY, Jan. 15, 2012
      This email was sent to lauransimon@... by laura@... |
      Foundation for Rowing Education | 44 Cherry Street | Northampton | MA | 01060