Updated Hotel List - book now

  • Crossley, Brice (KSC-IMCS-725)[Abacus Te
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2011

      http://www.floridarowing.org/2011FSRAHotelList.htm

      Two additional accommodations added.

      I would also encourage the clubs to book their hotel accommodations as soon as possible.  There will be a huge soccer tournament for the same weekend not too far from the facility and they will start booking in the first week of April once they know they qualify.  We also have some smaller events going on, and hotels rooms are moving quickly.

      Please have them call me directly if they have any issues finding accommodations.

      Thank you,

      Jason Puckett

      Sports Manager

      Sarasota Convention & Visitors Bureau

      766 Hudson Avenue, Suite A

      Sarasota, FL 34236

      jpuckett@...

      Work: 941-955-0991 ext. 105

      Fax: 941-955-1929

      Cell: 941-961-2243

      SCVB Mission

      To position Sarasota County as the must-experience destination on Florida's Gulf Coast!

      It is the SCVB's policy that email communication be handled consistently with Florida's Public Records Law and may be subject to disclosure upon a request.