DM Four for rent?

  • TravUCF@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 19 9:32 AM
      Hello All,

      Lake Brantley Crew is looking to Rent a DM four from FSRA States through Scholastic Nationals (late May).

      If anyone has any DM fours or midweight hulls in pretty good shape that they wouldnt mind renting to us please let me know.

      We'd love to pick it up in Sarasota and We can arrange for return to you after Scholastic Nationals.

      Thanks
      Travis Raker
      Head Coach
      Lake Brantley Crew