teams participating?

  • John Corelli
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 18, 2010
      All -

      Sorry for the "spamish" blast, but there are 2 more days before the
      registration deadline for Southern Sprints. I see that many schools have
      migrated their rosters and are prepping them for submission, but there are
      several who haven't touched them yet (at least in the on-line database).

      I know there are always coaching changes and such, and lapses can happen, so I
      am just getting in touch with the active body to make sure everyone is aware
      of the schedule (at least those who are planning on attending).

      The list that follows is the list of schools who attended sprints last year
      but who haven touched their rosters yet. I would ask that the current head
      coach of each of these teams please get in touch with me regarding your
      participation status at sprints (are you planning on coming/not coming?):

      School Coach
      64 Belen Jesuit Prep. School Dawn Viyella
      216 Berkeley Prep Brandon Fragale
      51 Boone High School Brandon Thompson
      281 Gainesville Area Rowing Jayma Holliman
      57 Hillsborough High School Cory Conzemius
      26 Jacksonville Episcopal High School Cristi Peterson
      209 Jacksonville Rowing Club Barbara Sanchez-Salazar
      41 King High School CJ Rivenbark
      10 Lake Brantley High School Mary Collins (mulitple listings for
      LBRA/LBHS....)
      68 Lake Brantley Rowing Association Mary Collins
      370 Lake Brantley Rowing Association Travis Raker
      201 Leon Crew Daniel Newman
      233 Lyman Rowing Assoc Laura Riekki
      75 Lyman Rowing Association Jill Marsh
      314 Miami Beach Rowing Club Francisco Viacava
      462 Miami Rowing Club Lawrence Terry
      24 Pine Crest Crew Josh Fien-Helfman
      73 Pine Crest Crew Christina Blair
      22 Plant High Rowing Michael Smith
      71 Plant High Rowing Association Matt Abel
      82 River Bank Rowing Steve Hitchcock
      69 Sebastian River High School Thomas Lange
      367 st.johns country day school debra huling
      441 Stanton - River Bank Tess Durant
      303 Tallahassee Area Crew Jamie Brown
      66 Tampa Catholic HS Crew Patrick Huey
      464 Tampa Preparatory Justin Smith