2010 Ergomania

  • Peress Yuval
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2009
      Hello all,

      Attached are the forms for the 2010 Big Bend Ergomania. We're working really hard to make this year even better and bigger than ever. This is a great opportunity for you to get a solid 2k test in a competitive setting early in the season to set a strong baseline for your rowers.

      Hope to see you all there!

      -Yuval