REMINDER - Trailering to Charles

  • KATIE DAVIS
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2009
      Coaches,
      Space is filling up fast on our trailer, please reserve your spot now!

      Once accepted entries are announced, we will confirm your reservation and the shells we will be trailering on your behalf.  Proof of insurance will be required prior to departure.

      The timeline and costs are below; please direct any questions to JLednar@... or katiehd327@...

      Costs:

      8+: $400                2x: $200

      4+/4x: $300           1x: $125

      Timeline:

      Tuesday 10/13 – Trailer loading (east coast a.m.; Orlando p.m.)

      Wednesday 10/14 – Thursday 10/15 – Trailering North

      Friday 10/16 – Boats available to practice after 10 a.m.

      Saturday 10/17-Sunday 10/18 – HEAD OF THE CHARLES REGATTA

      Monday 10/19 – Tuesday 10/20 – Trailering South

      Wednesday 10/21 – Trailer Unloading (Orlando a.m.; East coast p.m.)

      Thank you,
      Katie Davis