2010 Spring Schedule prep

  • Crossley, Brice (KSC-IMCS-712)[Abacus Te
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 15, 2009
      As the summer comes to a close and we get ready for the fall meeting, I will be putting together a preliminary 2010 Spring planning schedule for our meeting. If you have tentative dates you would like to reserve for your regattas, please send them to me. So far, I know of the following:

      2/27 – Stetson Sprints
      3/13 – OARS regatta
      3/20 – Tampa Mayor’s Cup

      Thanks,