Entry and volunteer deadline Monday, April 13.

  • power10@cfl.rr.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 7 10:11 AM
      Less than a week to get in both your boat entries and volunteers. If I don't have your team volunteers, on the 14th I will scratch any team entry your team submitted. Please accept my apologies if this happens but you have been given plenty of notice and I don't need the additional stress.

      Please take a look at the attachment of open volunteer spots. To avoid a flood of emails from me, I will post this on the FSRA schedule page as often as possible to keep it current. The sooner you get your volunteer list to me, the more likely you will get the positions requested. First come, first served...

      About "b" boats: as long as I have open lanes, I will continue to accept those until Wednesday, April 15.