Just a reminder of the upcoming deadlines for the 2009 OARS Invitational:
Entries, waivers & payment: Friday, March 6thScratches due: Wednesday, March 11th
Entries should be completed on-line at www.regattacentral.com
Waivers can be submitted electronically on regatta central or sent directly to
P.O. Box 71
Windermere, FL 34786
Windows Live™ Contacts: Organize your contact list. Check it out.
- Coaches,The Entry deadline for the OARS Youth Invitational is midnight tonight, Friday, March 2. There have been a few changes in the Regatta Central programs, we want to make sure you are aware:Lightweight WeightsMen is 160; Women is 130Middle SchoolYou may enter multiple middle school boats (A, B, C, & D)On-line WaiversDouble-check your on-line waivers with USRowing...they created a new system just a week ago, so you'll need to make sure that all on-line waivers are up to date.Thanks,Mark Lewis Regatta ChairKen Hutcheson Regatta Co-Chair
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites – Universal Orlando
Holiday Inn Express
5605 Major Blvd., Orlando, FL 32819 Call 1-877-834-3613 and reference group code ORI
- FSRA Members,Just a quick reminder that entries for the OARS Invitational are due tonight along with on-iine waivers & payment. Please due your best to get your entries in; we'd like to have a first draft of the schedule early next week.Thanks,Kirsten AndersonOARS
- Dear Florida Coaches,We are excited to once again invite you to participate in the OARS Invitational on Saturday, March 8th. Our parents and coaches have been hard at work planning this event and whether you are bringing one boat or your whole team, we hope to provide you with a day of great racing. Please take the time to visit Regatta Central this week and add our event to your calendar.Registration is now open, so feel free to start entering your boats!We hope to see you all on March 8th.Kirsten AndersonOrlando Area Rowing SocietyFebruary 28th - Registration Deadline (including on-line USRowing waivers and payments)Wednesday, March 5th - ScratchesSaturday, March 8th - Racing
- Dear Coaches,We are excited to once again invite you to participate in the OARS Invitational on Saturday, March 14th & Sunday, March 15th. Our parents and coaches have been hard at work planning this event and whether you are bringing one boat or your whole team, we hope to provide you with a day of great racing.There are a few changes to our event that we hope will be appealing to your team:
Please take the time to visit Regatta Central this week and add our event to your calendar.Registration is now open, so feel free to start entering your boats!We hope to see you on the 14th!Kirsten AndersonOrlando Area Rowing SocietyFriday, March 6th - Registration Deadline (including waivers & payment)Wednesday, March 11th - All Scratches due
- Middle School races have been moved to Sunday. There will be boys 8s, girls 8s and mixed 8s, with no cap on entries. You will still enter the middle school events under your fee cap with your high school entries. We hope that this will provide for a better racing experience for the middle school boats and keep the schedule on Saturday running smoothly without slowing down for the middle school races.
- We've added quads to Saturday's schedule.
- Entry limits have been changed: Sculling events may enter A&B entries, Eights may enter multiple entries, Fours may enter A boats only.