Southern Sprints reminders/notes.

  • John Corelli
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 16, 2009
      Message
      Coaches -

      As a reminder, entry for Southern Sprints deadline is Jan 25th.  Entries after that date will incur late fees as described in the race packet.

      If there were coaching changes at your organization or if you can remember your password to access your group area and roster, let me know and I will update the account with new information and send you the password to access your area.

      Also, note the corrected pricing for race day ergs as posted on www.southernsprints.org and in the race packet that is up there.

      Finally, there have been some questions regarding the Excel sheet entry method.  If you use the web site to do your roster and entries submission, there is no issue.  However, if you generate your own Excel sheet and email it, there are some things to keep in mind.
          - If you are running Vista and/or a new version of MSOffice, be sure to save the excel sheet in an older version format.
          - Please follow the format posted in the regatta packet exactly note the column titles and data formats for each.
          - Birthdays are in the form: mm/dd/yyyy
          - Weights should be either H or L (not the actual pounds)
          - Do not enter individuals into relay events, just a single boat name as a new "athlete" (we don't care which 4 people are in the boat).
          - When creating a relay boat, we just need the boat's name in the LastName column (you do not need to enter individuals into relay boats).

      Thanks
      John Corelli
      Southern Sprints Regatta