Big Bend Ergomania 2009

  • Peress Yuval
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2008
      It's that time of the year again.  We hope everyone had a good rewarding season and are excited about getting ready for a great sprint season!

      The Big Bend Ergomania, hosted by Maclay Crew, is coming up on January 31st (2 weeks prior to Southern Sprints).  This is a great opportunity to set a fast benchmark in a competitive environment for your rowers.

      A few changes to this upcoming year's Ergomania:

      1. Later starting time so teams do not have to spend the night in Tallahassee.
      2. Model D Concept II ergs for races.
      3. Due to it's success we decided to keep the Moms and Dads event which features a 500m race earning points for the overall team trophy.

      Hope to see you there!

      -Yuval Peress

      You live life beyond your PC. So now Windows goes beyond your PC. See how