FW: Repair person in Tampa

  • Christine Deatrick
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 23, 2008

      Hey Everyone!

      I’m forwarding this out just in case it didn’t make it to everyone.  When I was at Temple , I would take my damaged boats up to Princeton for Brad to repair.  His workmanship is the best & he’s just worth meeting!  And it seems like we’re always trying to find good boatmen in the area.  If you’ve got a damaged boat, Brad’s the man!

      Chris Deatrick

      Head Coach

      Men’s & Women’s Crews

      Stetson University