OARS Regatta

  • Kirsten Anderson
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 23, 2008
      FSRA Coaches,

      The OARS Regatta information is now posted on Regatta Central.  Please take a moment to review the regatta packet and note some of the changes for 2008.  There has been an interest in adding a pair event to the regatta.  If you are attending the regatta and would enter crews to this event, please e-mail to let me know.  If our schedule can accomodate the event, we will add it.
      In addition to the juniors rowing, we will once again be offering masters events on Sunday.  The masters events will be posted to Regatta Central shortly.

      Thanks,
      Kirsten Anderson
      OARS

    • Kirsten Anderson
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 5, 2010
        FSRA Coaches,

        This is just a quick reminder that the entries for the OARS Regatta are due today.  If you are attending the regatta, please submit your entried on Regatta Central by midnight tonight!

        Thanks!
        Kirsten Anderson
        OARS