Call for pairs

  • Peress Yuval
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 25, 2007
      As most of you know this will be the first year offering a youth pair event at states.  Maclay is very excited about this opportunity and would like to thank the support of the Florida teams.

      I would like to take this opportunity and ask for any teams that might rise to the challange to contact me so we might be able to race eachother prior to states in some head races and/or some sprints.  Several Florida regattas have offered to add a pair event to their race and it would definatly help the event me competative if we began racing eachother early.  Currently First Coast and Gator Head have offered to add a pair event.  If you are interested in racing your pair agains ours you will find us in both.  We will also be racing at the hooch in the open pair.

      Thanks to all,
           Yuval Peress

      See what you�re getting into�before you go there