Executive Board and Committee Nominations

  • Crossley, Brice A
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 7, 2007
      Please let me know if you are interested in serving on the FSRA Executive Board, the regatta committee or the ethics committee. By-law amendments to codify the regatta and ethics committees are due to be sent to members by this Friday, August 10. All current board members, Dan Newman - President, Tom Lineberry - VP, Pat Casey - Treasurer, Tess Durant - Recording Sec., and Brice Crossley - Corresponding Sec., will run again for their current positions. You have until noon Friday, August 24, to submit your name via email or you may submit your name in person at the annual meeting on Saturday, August 25.

      Thanks, Brice.