Fall Meeting planning

  • Crossley, Brice A
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2007
      Coaches,

      Please answer the following so we can put together a plan for our annual fall coaches meeting. I would prefer one reply per team, preferably from the head coach.

      1) Which of the following Saturdays are you NOT available: August 18, August 25, Sept. 8, Sept 15 (If all are ok, please state so.)

      2) If you are located in Central Florida area, do you have a room to host the meeting? It needs to be able to seat at least 80 people and be available from noon to 4 pm. Please reply with the location and person who will make the arrangements.

      Also, if you have any discussion items you would like on the agenda, please include those with your answers to the above.

      Thanks,

      Brice A. Crossley

      FSRA Corresponding Secretary