Mayor's Cup Correction - Junior Age

  • RowFL@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 21, 2001
      Hi Gang,

      Relying on my memory I erroneously stated that the age for the "Junior"
      racing category is 17 years, 6 months when in fact it is simply 17.  I swear
      it was that way years ago but it must have been changed a while back.

      If any of you find any information in the regatta packet that needs
      clarification please let me know and I will handle it.

      Thanks,

      :-)  Martyn Dennis