  • Carella, Daniel
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2007

      Dear FSRA Members:

      After the tornadoes a few weeks ago,  our shells were knocked over,  and after thinking they  were ok,  we  discovered a broken rib today.

      I told the members of our Girls's team I would send a request to everyone to see if a club might  have a back - up shell    our Varsity girls   could borrow  for event 12 at 9:20,  and  one our Novice girls 4 could use   for event  21  at  10:50.

      I realize this is way late notice,  but  just wanted to make the request in case anyone  may be able to help us out.

      Thank you for your consideration..

      Dan Carella,  Ward Cooper
      Roccs Girls