Men's Junior Team ID Camps

  • Dan Newman
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 7, 2006
      TO: FSRA Coaches
      RE: 2007 Men�s Junior National Team Identification Camps

      In addition to serving on the FSRA Executive Committee, I serve as the SE
      Rep on the US Rowing Junior Men's Committee. This year, Marty Crotty, who
      has coached the Junior team the last two years, has switched roles with
      Colin Campbell, Marty's assistant coach on the team for the last two
      summers.

      The Junior team coaches will be holding two Southeastern Junior National
      Team ID Camps that may be of interest to Florida programs. There will be a
      camp in Tampa and another in Atlanta. Details will be updated on
      www.usrowing.org.

      I will keep you posted about ID camps for women.

      ID Camp III
      Date: Saturday, January 27, 2007
      Location: Plant High School Boathouse, Tampa, Fla.
      Airport: Tampa (TPA)
      Camp Contact: Colin Campbell (ccampbell@...)
      Hours of Camp: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
      Erging Component: 2k erg + Rowing Session
      Registration: www.regattacentral.com
      Registration Deadline: TBD

      ID Camp V
      Date: TBD
      Location: TBD, Atlanta, Ga.
      Airport: Atlanta (ATL)
      Camp Contact: Colin Campbell (ccampbell@...)
      Hours of Camp: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
      Erging Component: 2k erg + Rowing Session
      Registration: www.regattacentral.com
      Registration Deadline: TBD

      Visit MSN Holiday Challenge for your chance to win up to $50,000 in Holiday
      cash from MSN today!
      http://www.msnholidaychallenge.com/index.aspx?ocid=tagline&locale=en-us