Re: [FSRA] Fall coaches Meeting August 12

  • JFRANCIS2807@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 30, 2006
      Surprisingly, some teams have already sent their dues to my address.  PLEASE hold all dues checks until the meeting on the 12th.  I will no longer be serving as the Treasurer and do not want your checks to get lost in the shuffle.  Your new Treasurer, perhaps it will be you, will be glad to accept your dues checks at the meeting.  I will bring those that I have received with me.

      Thanks for your understanding and support,
      Jamie Francis

      In a message dated 7/24/2006 12:06:26 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, Brice.Crossley-1@... writes:

      Please reserve Saturday, August 12, 2006, noon to 4pm, on your calendars for the FSRA Fall coaches meeting. Awaiting confirmation for a location (either Boone or Edgewater HS). Direction to follow confirmation.

      Please plan on arriving by 11:30am to allow us to begin at noon.

      Please submit agenda items ASAP. Several suggestions have been made concerning a 2-day state championship; I will forward those soon.

      PLEASE NOTE: Association membership fees of $150 are due at the meeting. If your team is not planning to attend, please mail them NOW to our FSRA treasurer at:
      Jamie Francis
      349 Mantis Loop
      Apopka, FL  32703

      Avoid the $50 late fee and pay the association membership on time.

      Anybody interested in running for a board officer position???

      Spring Schedule: only request so far is Gainesville crew classic on either 1 or 15 April which are both on Sunday in 2007.

      I attached the latest info I have on SE fall regattas plus Charles and Schuylkill:

      Saturday, Oct. 7 Secret City Head Race, Oak Ridge , TN Deadline: Sept. 29
      Saturday, Oct. 14 18th First Coast Head Race, Jacksonville , FL Deadline: TBD
      Saturday, Oct. 14 14th Chattanooga Head Race, Chattanooga , TN Deadline: TBD
      Saturday, Oct. 14 2nd Head of Lanier, Gainesville , GA Deadline: Oct. 7
      Sunday, Oct. 15 14th Head of Indian, Creek Miami Beach , FL Deadline: TBD
      October 21/22 42nd Head of the Charles, Boston , MA
      Saturday, Oct. 28 6th Gator Head Race, Gainesville , FL Deadline: Oct. 20
      Saturday, Oct. 28 31th Head of the Tennessee , Knoxville , TN Deadline: Oct. 21
      Saturday, Oct. 28 Head of the Schuylkill , Philadelphia , PA Deadline: TBD
      November 4/5 26th Head of the Chattahoochee , Chattanooga , TN Deadline: TBD
      Saturday, Nov. 11 Bishop Moore Sunrise Sprints, Orlando , FL Deadline: TBD
      Saturday, Nov. 11 Head of the South, Augusta , GA Deadline: Nov. 4
      Saturday, Nov. 11 16th Marathon Rowing Championships, Natchitoches , LA Deadline: TBD
      Saturday, Nov. 18 Head of the St. Johns , Sanford , FL Deadline: TBD
      Saturday, Nov. 18 Sunburn Regatta, Tallahassee , FL Deadline: TBD

      more to come...

      Thanks,
      Brice A. Crossley
      FSRA Corresponding Secretary