USRowing clinics

  • Charles Huthmaker
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 28, 2000
      Level I clinic January 20-21 at Bolles in Jacksonville, FL. Charles
      Huthmaker, Head Coach at Stetson, clinician.

      Level I Clinic January 27-28 at Stetson University, Charles Huthmaker, Head
      Coach at Stetson, clinician.

      Level II (yes,finally Level II) February 3-4 at Stetson University, Charles
      Huthmaker and other clinicians TBA.

      For schedule and clinic sign ups, please email Charles at
      chuthmak@....
      For lodging in Jacksonville, email Mark Frampton at FramptonM@... or
      call Mark Frampton, Bolles School Crew (904)733-9292 x371.

      COST

      Level I $100
      Level II $125
      Referee Clinic No Charge

      p.s. The Level II will be on Feb 3-4, not the 10-11.