scholastic results

  • Crossley, Brice A
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2006
      Message
      These are also posted online at FSRA. As agreed at the fall coaches meeting, as needed heat times were used in order to provide the top 6 in each event for points. These cases are noted by NTT * - no total time.

      Thanks,

      Brice A. Crossley

      SGS Information Management Directorate

      CIF Room 256, M/S: SGS-014

      Kennedy Space Center , FL 32815

      321-867-2145 (office)

      321-232-8399 (pager)

      321-867-2409 (fax)

    • John Corelli
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 16, 2009
        Message
        Coaches -

        As a reminder, entry for Southern Sprints deadline is Jan 25th.  Entries after that date will incur late fees as described in the race packet.

        If there were coaching changes at your organization or if you can remember your password to access your group area and roster, let me know and I will update the account with new information and send you the password to access your area.

        Also, note the corrected pricing for race day ergs as posted on www.southernsprints.org and in the race packet that is up there.

        Finally, there have been some questions regarding the Excel sheet entry method.  If you use the web site to do your roster and entries submission, there is no issue.  However, if you generate your own Excel sheet and email it, there are some things to keep in mind.
            - If you are running Vista and/or a new version of MSOffice, be sure to save the excel sheet in an older version format.
            - Please follow the format posted in the regatta packet exactly note the column titles and data formats for each.
            - Birthdays are in the form: mm/dd/yyyy
            - Weights should be either H or L (not the actual pounds)
            - Do not enter individuals into relay events, just a single boat name as a new "athlete" (we don't care which 4 people are in the boat).
            - When creating a relay boat, we just need the boat's name in the LastName column (you do not need to enter individuals into relay boats).

        Thanks
        John Corelli
        Southern Sprints Regatta