33rd Miami International Regatta

  • Alejandro Mendoza
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 16, 2006
      Dear Coaches,

      Attached is the regatta packet for the 33rd Miami
      International Regatta on April 8th 2006. Please read
      through the packet carefully as we have made some
      changes to this year's race.

      If you have any questions please direct them to our
      Regatta Director Raul Arellano at raulrow@...

      Thank you,

      Alejandro Mendoza
      Boy's Head Coach
      Miami Rowing Club
      www.miamirowing.org

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Alejandro Mendoza
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 20, 2006
        Dear Coaches and Rowers,

        Just a reminder that the entry deadline for the 33rd
        Miami International Regatta is this Saturday, March
        25th. Registration is via Regatta Central.

        Also this year we will be running heats and finals for
        both the Men's and Women's Varsity 8+'s.

        If you need a regatta packet please visit
        www.miamirowing.org

        Thank You,

        Alejandro Mendoza
        Boy's Head Coach