spring schedule changes

  • Crossley, Brice A
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 3, 2005
      Message
      Coaches,

      As you continue to plan your 2006 spring rowing campaigns, please note the following schedule changes on the FSRA website:

      Addition of Private School Regatta on March 11.
      Change of Gainesville Classic to March 18.
      Change of SE Junior Regional to May 20.

      For those heading to the Hooch-a-nooga this weekend, good luck.

      Thanks,

      Brice A. Crossley

      FSRA Corresponding Secretary

    • Casey Baker
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 3, 2005
        Message

        To all FSRA subscribers,

        Please note that the date of the Southern Sprints for 2006 is Feb. 4th, a Saturday rather than our traditional Sunday.  Please make a note on your personal planners of that date.

        Thank you,

        Casey J. Baker

        Florida Tech Women's Head Rowing Coach

        Florida Tech Director of Rowing