spring 2006 regattas

  • Crossley, Brice A
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2005
      Message
      I have wrongly assumed all regattas will keep the same dates for next spring. Please take a look at this first draft of a 2006 spring regatta schedule and send me your changes. I dropped the duel / tri meets from this year. When you figure out those, let me know and I will add them back in. Also, I dropped the Florida Junior testing dates, which I will add in when the info becomes available.  Please note Easter Weekend has moved to April 16.

      Thanks, Brice