Youth parking

  • JFRANCIS2807@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 11, 2005
      Teams attending Youths should have received their parking passes by now.  They went out in Monday's mail.  If you have not yet received your passes make sure you are checking at the address I used (on floridarowing.org).  If you sent me a different address to use, I did.
      Each team receives 3 passes to accommodate the limited space at the venue.  Service/food trailers may only enter the parking area between the hours of 6 and 7 am to drop off any supplies and/or food.  Service trailers must be removed from the venue by 7:30 am.  Any crew with a lingering trailer will not be allowed to launch.

      Jamie Francis
      Cell 321-299-6246
      Nextel 162*168754*1