FW: Assistant Coach

  • Crossley, Brice A
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 14, 2005
      Message
      Please reply directly to Athena at athena.dicus@...

      -----Original Message-----
      From: Athena Dicus [mailto:athena.dicus@...]
      Sent: Monday, February 14, 2005 8:55 AM
      To: Brice.Crossley-1@...
      Subject: Assistant Coach

      Brice,  Please forward to the group.  Thank you.

      Attention Coaches:

      Hillsborough High school in Tampa is looking for an assistant coach. HHS Rowing is in its 5th year as a club.  We practice on the Hillsborough river in the heart of downtown Tampa.  We are a short drive to the Tampa Bypass Canal, which is the venue for the States regattas this year.  Hours of coaching are M-F from 3:30 to 6:00, but that can be negotiable.  Visit www.hhsrowingclub.org for more information about our team.  Please forward resumes to athena.dicus@... or questions to 727-656-9438.  Thank you.

      Sincerely,
      Athena Dicus
      Head Rowing Coach
      Hillsborough High School