FW: 2005 Novice Regatta

  • Crossley, Brice A
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 10, 2005
      Message
      Please send replies directly to Matt

      -----Original Message-----
      From: Matthew Schlichenmaier [mailto:matthew_schlichenmaier@...]
      Sent: Friday, January 07, 2005 9:11 AM
      Subject: 2005 Novice Regatta

      Coaches,
      The 2005 Novice Regatta is fast approaching. It will be held at Turkey Lake Park and we have a plan in place this year for bad weather. We will have an alternate course ready so if the weather gets bad the race will be run 900-1000M in the protected part of the lake. We want to make sure that if you bring your team you will be racing. If the weather is nice the normal 1450M course will be run to finish at the long dock. Also, as always medals are given for EVERY flight 1st-3rd. Please visit our website at www.lakebrantleycrew.com  to get all of the registration materials. The registration deadline is Feb. 11th and we are looking forward to seeing all of the novice teams there.
      Matt Schlichenmaier