Dues

  • JFRANCIS2807@aol.com
    Message 1 of 12 , Nov 18, 2004
      Hey, guess what...
      Below is a list of programs and their membership dues status.  If there is not an amount next to your program name, you need to send a check in the amount of $150.00 made payable to FSRA and send it to me at 349 Mantis Loop, Apopka, FL  32703.
      My apologies to those who have already paid for this...

      Member ProgramDues Paid
      American Barge Club
      Belen Jesuit Prep$150.00
      Berkeley Prep Boat Club$150.00
      Bishop Moore HS (Power 10)$150.00
      Boone HS (SORA)$150.00
      Canterbury School
      Edgewater HS (ORA)$150.00
      Ft Myers HS
      Gainesville Area Rowing$150.00
      Halifax Rowing Club
      HB Plant HS$150.00
      Hillsborough HS$150.00
      Jacksonville Episcopal$150.00
      Lake Brantley HS$150.00
      Lecanto$150.00
      Leon HS$150.00
      Lightwave Junior Rowing
      Maclay School
      MAST$150.00
      Melbourne HS$150.00
      Miami Beach Rowing Club$150.00
      Miami Rowing Club
      OARS$150.00
      Osprey Oars
      Pine Crest$150.00
      Rowing Association of Naples
      Sarasota Crew$150.00
      Sarasota Scullers Youth Rowing$150.00
      Space Coast Crew$150.00
      St John's Country Day
      Stanton College Prep$150.00
      Tallahassee Area Crew$150.00
      Tampa Catholic HS$150.00
      Tampa Prep$150.00
      The Bolles School$150.00
      Treasure Coast Junior Rowing$150.00
      University School$150.00
      Westminster Academy
      Winter Park HS$150.00

      Jamie Francis
      Cell 321-299-6246
      Nextel 162*168754*1
    • JFRANCIS2807@aol.com
      Message 2 of 12 , Dec 5, 2004
        And then there were four.  The following programs need to send a check in the amount of $150.00 made payable to FSRA to me at 349 Mantis Loop, Apopka, Fl  32703.

        American Barge Club
        Maclay School
        Rowing Association of Naples
        Westminster Academy

        Thanks,
        Jamie Francis
        Cell 321-299-6246
        Nextel 162*168754*1
      • JFRANCIS2807@aol.com
        Message 3 of 12 , Sep 10, 2005
          The following programs have yet to pay their annual dues.  If your team is on this list, please send payment of $150 to my attention at 349 Mantis Loop, Apopka, FL  32703

          Belen Jesuit Prep
          Ft Myers HS
          Halifax Rowing Club
          HB Plant HS
          Lecanto
          Leon HS
          MAST
          Melbourne HS
          Miami Rowing Club
          OARS
          Pine Crest
          Rowing Association of Naples
          Sarasota Crew
          Space Coast Crew
          Treasure Coast Junior Rowing
          University School
          Westminster Academy
          Winter Park HS

          Jamie Francis
          Cell 321-299-6246
          Nextel 162*168754*1
        • JFRANCIS2807@aol.com
          Message 4 of 12 , Dec 28, 2005
            Below is the list of all member programs.  If there is a blank next to your name, then you have until the 31st to make arrangements with me or your dues will be increased to $200.00.  Have a happy new year!
            Member ProgramDues Paid
            Belen Jesuit Prep$150.00
            Berkeley Prep Boat Club$150.00
            Bishop Moore HS (Power 10)$150.00
            Boone HS (SORA)$150.00
            Edgewater HS (ORA)$150.00
            Ft Myers HS
            Gainesville Area Rowing$150.00
            Halifax Rowing Club$150.00
            HB Plant HS$150.00
            Hillsborough HS$150.00
            Jacksonville Episcopal$150.00
            Lake Brantley HS$150.00
            ROCCS$150.00
            Leon HS$150.00
            Maclay School$150.00
            MAST$150.00
            Melbourne HS$150.00
            Miami Beach Rowing Club$150.00
            Miami Rowing Club
            OARS
            Osprey Oars$150.00
            Pine Crest
            Rowing Association of Naples
            Sarasota Crew$150.00
            Sarasota Scullers Youth Rowing$150.00
            Space Coast Crew$150.00
            St John's Country Day$150.00
            Stanton College Prep$150.00
            Tallahassee Area Crew$150.00
            Tampa Catholic HS$150.00
            Tampa Prep$150.00
            The Bolles School$150.00
            Treasure Coast Junior Rowing
            University School
            Westminster Academy
            Winter Park HS$150.00

            Jamie Francis
            Cell 321-299-6246
            Nextel 162*168754*1
          • F Patrick Casey
            Message 5 of 12 , Apr 14 3:18 PM
              The following programs still owe FSRA membership dues of $200.  This balance needs to be paid in full prior to the State Championship regatta.  Please submit payment to FSRA @ 6 Anchor Dr, Indian Harbour Beach, FL 32937

              Lemon Bay
              Miami Rowing Club
              Rowing Assoc. of Naples
              St Edward's School