FW: Welcome to the FSRA group

  • Crossley-1, Brice
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 26 7:09 AM
      In preparation for my departure from the coaching world, I have started a
      FSRA egroup. If you have not yet received a message like the one below, you
      need to go the web site listed at the bottom and join.

      I will still maintain the website but it will be your responsibility to keep
      the info on egroups current. This includes added/deleting coaches, email
      address and phone number changes. It also gives us the ability to conduct
      informal polls.

      From now on, egroup will maintain our distribution list. If you have
      something to send to all FSRA, mail it to FSRA@egroups.

      If you are not getting messages, check the bouncing section under members.
      After 3 tries, egroups will stop sending messages until you fix it.

      I think this will be a big benefit to all FSRA. Take the time to look around
      the site and use the help to see all its features. In addition to the
      Database Phonebook I created and the polls I mentioned, and the big benefit
      of one centralized email list, there is also a calendar and files section.
      The files section can be used to post your regatta entry package files.

      If you have problems, I will try to help as time allows. But you will have
      to jump in to stay current.

      It has been great working with all of you and wish you all the best.
      Brice A. Crossley
      Federal Data Corporation
      Mail Stop: FDC-301
      Kennedy Space Center, FL 32899