31174+ for sale

  • Maher, Steven
    Jun 23, 2014
      Boats For Sale: 2003 Vespoli M2 4+
      Categories:Boats For Sale Date Posted: 06/23/2014
      Ad Number:43786
      Contact: Steven
      Tampa Prep Rowing
      Tampa, FL
      Web Site:

      We need to make space and are selling a great racing 4+. This
      shell is perfect for youth heavyweight and college midweight
      rowers, average 180lbs. This shell was used by our varsity 4+
      for several seasons and won a state championship in 2012. Parts
      (wheels, footplates screws, backstays, tracks, cox wiring) have
      been recently replaced. This boat is ribless (stiff) and ready to
      go. $6000, will send pictures and listen to offers. May be able
      to deliver to FL, or pickup at Halifax Summer Regatta.

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic