3116Volunteer Coaches at Stetson

  • Mark R. Wilson
    Jun 18, 2014

      Hello Fellow Rowers and Coaches of Florida,

      Stetson University located in DeLand is actively looking for 1 or 2 volunteer coaches for our growing Men’s and Women’s programs.  We are looking for individuals who would like to work with motivated DI athletes 2 or 3 days a week.  We understand that volunteer coaching is a hard position to attract and are happy to work with your schedule and interest in helping to establish a great atmosphere at Stetson.

      We have practices during the Fall in the afternoon for Novice from 4-6pm and for Varsity from 6:30 to 8:30am.  Saturday morning we combine the groups and typically row from 8-10am.  That day specifically would be a needed day for a volunteer.

      Please distribute to friends and fellow rowers who may be interested and near DeLand.  Again we are looking for people interested in helping set a positive atmosphere on the team.  If you are a sculler, DeLand is a wonderful place to row and personal coaching for you can be exchanged,,, hint hint…

      Thank you for your time and please do not hesitate to reach out with questions.

      Mark

      Mark Wilson

      Stetson University  -  Head Rowing Coach

      386-822-8102 Office    865-441-0880 Mobile

      Stetson Rowing – “25 Years Young” Est. 1988

      mrwilson@...     www.gohatters.com

      http://stetsonrowing.smugmug.com

      "There is nothing-absolutely nothing-half so much worth doing as simply
      messing about in boats." Ratty to Mole from "Wind in the Willows"

    »
    «