Re: [FSP_DFW] Greetings from your rivals.... FSP - Houston

  • Aaron Holding
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 25, 2003
      That would be great having more Texans in a meeting of freedom!

      Austin would be a great spot for that meeting.
      Aaron

      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 25, 2003
        We could make it a day-long event.  There are some pretty cool places on 6th street for evening fun, too.

        Maybe a day and a half event... Who knows?

        Then we could set up some sort of Texas competition... N vs. S... or E vs. W...  Who can get more libertarians to leave Texas...  hehehehehehe  How funny.

        (not that the LP TX deserves the support.... ugh.)

        Sent: Tuesday, February 25, 2003 4:48 PM