Re: Members, FYI.

  • William Albenzi
    Message 1 of 2 , May 24, 2005
      All,
      I figure I should let people know what happened since it was brought
      up here.

      Allan has been an excellent and active Local Group Leader until he
      began violating the FSP's guidelines. He had organized and decided
      to cover the convention and his efforts were appreciated.
      Unfortunately circumstances dictated that he be removed from the FSP.

      As a result of this, I had to contact the LP-AR convention
      organizer. I let him know that Allan was no longer a representative
      of the FSP. At that time I thought we had two people available to
      cover it. He let me know that there would be roughly a dozen
      attendees and that the convention would be from 9am until 1pm.

      I contacted one possible person, and they were now unavailable to
      cover it. James was still willing to cover the event. However in
      order to cover the distance in his Eco-System Smasher, it would cost
      $160 in gas alone. I decided that it was not a responsible use of
      the money you have donated to the FSP ($15 per contact with few if
      any sign-ups). I asked James to forgo the trip.

      I called the LP-AR convention coordinator and left a message stating
      this. He apparently did not receive the voicemail until after Allan
      had arrived. He called me back after the convention and let me know
      that everything was fine.

      Will Albenzi
      "He who tolerates insult invites injury." - Saying of Jewish origin

      --- In FSP_DFW@yahoogroups.com, "Allan D Hampton" <ahampton@c...>
      wrote:
      > Just to let you (Sandy Pierre) know that I attended (couldn't find
      > anyone else to do it) the AR-LP Convention yesterday as agreed
      > previously with you. When I walked in almost an hour early to help
      > set up a FSP table to hand out FSP flyers (that I bought from the
      > FSP store and some I printed, about two hundred flyers) I was met
      by
      > an Official of AR-LP saying that I was not the FSP person to hand
      > out FSP flyers as reported to him by Will Albenzi. Will had
      > contacted AR-LP and told them two other people were to attend as
      FSP
      > representatives. I attended the meeting because I personally paid
      AR-