RE: [FSP_DFW] Re: Libertarian Comment

  • Allan Hampton
    Message 1 of 6 , May 7, 2005

      That is exactly what is happening, we agree,  if it wasn’t happening then criminal acts and the legislation and justice of the legislation would be in the hands of (judged by) citizen juries where it is supposed to be since the Magna Carta in 1215. The Bill of Rights clearly designates the Jury, not government or its judges as the Judge in all criminal cases.

      I sure do not have any concrete answers other than trying to get citizens to study the Constitution, Federalist Papers, and information on the true purpose of citizen juries. FIJA has proper information on the duty of juries as does a 13 year young fellow in NJ.

      http://www.fija.org/

      http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/7006/rulebook.html

      http://www.jurorsrule.com/ the 13 year old’s site.

      The links to those sites are posted on another inactive site of mine at:

      What citizens can’t get in their head is that government “legislation” is their enemy exempting their freedom and Rights. All legislation law is inferior to Constitutional Law and government enforces its legislation and subdues citizens simply because citizens do not enforce their superior Law, the Constitution. Citizens have only two peaceful powers available to use to force government Officials to honor their Oath of Office; the Ballot Box (to fire those that do not honor the Oath and the Jury Box, as already discussed.

      Allan