RE: [FSP_DFW] Running for Congress

  • Allan Hampton
    Message 1 of 36 , May 4, 2005

      -----Original Message-----
      From: FSP_DFW@yahoogroups.com [mailto:FSP_DFW@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of CS
      Sent:
      Wednesday, May 04, 2005 6:15 PM
      To: FSP_DFW@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [FSP_DFW] Running for Congress

      The bill of rights were amendments to the constitution.
      Your definition of anti-Americanism isn't getting any clearer.

      Here's the truth staring you in the face, citizens are bound by force by those that adhere to the actors in state (including justices) as the supreme power and decision makers.
      The constitution has little to do with anything anymore.
      The Marbury v
      Madison decision just shifted power from the legislature to the judiciary, which was shifted back under Lincoln and FDR.
      The people have always been the minority power in this system.
      It was a system divised to confuse and divide in the first place.

      The state is its own entity that has always and will always act in its own regard, viewing populations as commodities and seizing more control as paramount.

      -= CM =-

      Allan Hampton wrote:

      No, I did not support Amendment #18 (Ratified January 16, 1919 ) in the first place.

      In exercising their duty in citizenship (enforcing the Constitution) citizens can completely disregard all SC, any other court, decisions, and suspect all legislation and Amendments, none of them bind citizens when exercising their duty in citizenship. All court decisions and legislation are meaningless (irrelevant) to the meaning of the Constitution.

      It was a SC decision (Marbury v Madison ) that said anything repugnant to the Constitution is null and void and no law at all and I agree with that decision, don’t you?

      Allan

      Message 36 of 36 , May 7, 2005

        Thanks for your input, Skip,

        I have an email discussion group on MSN but there is very little activity there. You are welcome to help get more activity there; the theme of the board is,

        Welcome to U.S. Citizenship discussion group. Please feel free to discuss your ideas of the Constitution, its intent and meaning, the government it creates, and citizens’ duty in citizenship.”

        http://groups.msn.com/USCitizenship

        Also, Joanne Campbell’s elucidated Constitution is posted there under “Files”; she did the best work on explaining the Constitution that I know of. I recommend everyone download it.

        The mountain freedom faces was aptly illustrated this morning when making yard sales handing out FSP flyers. I asked at one yard sale if they were interested in freedom and a woman then told me she lost a Son in Afghanistan. I replied that was a shame and asked her if she realized the U.S. government sending her son into foreign wars without a Declaration of War from Congress on the country was a crime. She told me don’t start that bullshit with her and get off her property. In leaving she said anything her government did was OK with her. I did not argue with her but just left.

        I believe any force government, Federal & State, uses against any Citizen’s freedom or Rights is a crime against that Citizen as well as a crime against every Citizen. In America, the Republic, citizens (as Jurors) are the dispenser of justice, not government, its courts or Judges. I am not at all sure citizens can ever correct the situation of government criminal unconstitutionality. All I hope for is simply to change the direction of government action from escalating unconstitutionality to diminishing it toward constitutionality. The only hope for that to happen is a knowledgeable citizenry, knowledgeable on the Constitution and the duty of citizens’ in citizenship.

        Allan