FSP Meetup Saturday

  • James Strater
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2005
      Hi All,

      Don't forget we are having the monthly FSP meetup at Two Rows on
      Greenville Ave in Dallas at 4pm on Saturday, May 7th. Please make
      plans to stop by and find out what's going on in the DFW area. Last
      time we had a group of about 10 people. If the weather is nice, we
      will be on the patio. Look for the FSP bumper sticker.

      I will have tickets for the FSP Liberty BBQ at Lake Lewisville
      available.

      James Strater
      North Texas FSP
      Local Group Coordinator