Free tickets Frisco Roughriders Baseball

  • james@reallibertynow.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 21, 2005
      Hi all,

      If you enjoy baseball, I almost always have 1 seat available to any of the
      Frisco Roughriders games. The seat includes free dinner buffet and free
      beer and wine. I have 2 season tickets, but most of the time go by
      myself.

      So, if you would like to go, just check out the schedule,
      (www.ridersbaseball.com) and give me a yell. It is a great night of
      entertainment, and best of all it's free. The only requirement is you
      have to talk baseball and activism with me the whole time!

      James
      214-492-9649