Badnarik Constitution Class / Liberty Barbeque

  • shakyray2005
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 18, 2005
      Hi All,

      Michael Badnarik, 2004 Libertarian Party Presidential Candidate,
      will be giving his constitution class in Grapevine, TX. Class dates
      are May 10, 11, 12, Tuesday-Thursday, from 7pm to 10pm.
      Registration information is available at
      http://www.constitutionpreservation.org

      On Sunday, June 19th, The Free State Project North Texas Group will
      be hosting the 2005 Liberty Barbeque. This event will take place at
      Lake Lewisville. Special Guest Michael Badnarik, 2004 Libertarian
      Party Presidential Candidate, will be in attendance. This will be a
      fun day for the whole family. More information is available at
      http://bbq.reallibertynow.com Please let us know if you plan to
      attend as soon as you decide, so we can continue planning this
      event. Also, we are seeking ticket sellers and volunteers.

      You can email me privately for any further information.

      Thanks,

      James Strater
      North Texas Free State Project
      Local Group Leader